1. We provide paintings with price ranges for both novice and established collectors. We listen to our customers and respond to their needs.
2. We love and deal only in fine art.
3. We offer uncommon value. The paintings we offer are the result of an intensive screening process. We own most of them or represent the artists' estates. Our prices are fair because our costs are well controlled. We avoid fads and strive to present all of our art professionally. We expect to provide lifetime service to our customers.
4. We have a team effort that is open, communicative and shares its knowledge. We offer a happy, positive, and supportive work atmosphere. We eschew sales pressure.
5. Our staff members are expected to be intense and hard working, self-disciplined, and dedicated to professional growth through gallery experience, reading, and attendance at exhibitions and shows. Each person is expected to move into selling, sourcing, and presenting our art.
6. We work well with dealers, art consultants, decorators, and other art professionals without infringing on their client relationships.
7. We keep all gallery affairs confidential, especially those of our clients.
8. While we may never become the biggest gallery, we expect to grow steadily in good times and bad, and to become one of the very best.
[ TOP ]